Having just completed its first year as a holiday let Langton Cottage is an attractive self catering holiday home enjoying a fabulous location by the side of the outer harbour in Port St Mary.
Built in 1840 this former quarryman's cottage retains many of its original features yet has been fully updated to provide comfortable, cosy and homely accommodation.
With its sea and distant views the cottage is ideally situated for those who wish to explore the beauty of the Isle of Man and all of the many attractions that it has to offer. Equally if you wish to unwind and just enjoy a quiet and relaxing time there is no better place to do so than at Langton Cottage.
Holiday Let Facilities at a Glance
- Ideal holiday rental accommodation for families or groups
- Sleeps a maximum of 6 people in three double bedrooms - two of which can be made up as twins
- Well equipped self catering kitchen with cooker, dish washer, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine
- Newly fitted family bathroom with additional downstairs loo
- Through lounge/dining room with door to patio and private secluded garden
- Open fire
- Cot and high chair available
- Small Dog friendly
- Ample parking
- Short walk to child friendly beach
- Pier fishing, angling charters and wildlife trips on the doorstep
- Surrounded by three golf courses
- On the Isle of Man Coastal Walking Path
- 3 Miles to the Southern 100 Motor Bike Course
- Heritage Steam Railway Station within easy reach
- An ideal holiday location for children
- Regular Bus Service
- Village has a great pub, good restaurants and a range of shops
Just click on the links at the top or bottom of this page to get full details of this delightful holiday cottage.
Our Warm Isle of Man Welcome
So we hope that you have found your ideal self catering holiday cottage rental on the Isle of Man and we very much look forward to welcoming you to Langton Cottage. We will do all that we can to ensure that you have a most enjoyable stay.