Cottage Rental Booking Policies
Standard Check-in time is between 3:00PM and 10:00PM. Standard Check-out time is 10:30AM. Please contact us if you would like to check-in earlier / check-out later.
Bookings are confirmed immediately and you must pay your 30% deposit within 1 Hour. The balance of your rental cost is due six weeks prior to your arrival. When a booking is made less than six weeks before arrival the full rental cost is payable. Non-payment of the balance of the rental will be treated as a cancellation and we reserve the right to re-advertise the property in these circumstances. In the event of cancellation whilst every effort will be made to re-book the cottage, refunds will only be made if this can be achieved. We strongly advise that you take out travel insurance.
- Prices are per week and are inclusive of electricity, central heating and all household linen. Fresh linen will be provided weekly.
- The main condition of acceptance of the booking is that good care is taken of the property and its contents and that it must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Any damages and breakages are the responsibility of the guests and must be paid for.
- A refundable Damage Deposit of £100 is payable with your final payment. If damages, losses or breakages occur, or excessive cleaning costs are incurred, any such costs will be deducted from the Damage Deposit and the remainder refunded. Subject to any deductions the Damage Deposit will be refunded by bank transfer within seven days of the end of your rental.
- Small Pets are welcome on the strict understanding that they are well behaved and will not cause a nuisance to neighbouring residents. The cottage is furnished to a high standard and it is a condition of the let that pets are not allowed on any furniture or bedding, neither are they to be left unattended in the property at any time. Clearly there is a greater risk of damage to the property when pets are involved and that is why many lettings do not allow them. We appreciate that your pet is important to you but in order to provide a little extra security to us the refundable Damage Deposit referred to above is increased to £300. The conditions regarding its refund are also as above. Please indicate on your Booking Form if you will be bringing your pet with you.
- We ask you NOT TO SMOKE or use candles in any part of the property.
- Please bring your own beach towels if you require them.
- The fire guard must be used at all times when the fire is lit. A supply of coal is available from the store on the driveway.
- Any liability on the part of the owner arising in any way out of the booking shall be limited to the actual amount paid by the client and in no case include any claim for consequential loss or damage.
- As stated earlier we strongly recommend that you take out Travel Insurance.